- The minimum age for any JP Paranormal event attendee is 18 years old.
- All attendees on the event must be in good health, persons of an excessive nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition, or are recently bereaved are advised not to attend, walking and climbing of stairs will be necessary as will moving in darkness. Some locations we visit may also not be suitable for People with Disabilities. If you have any concerns please contact us on telephone number 07921 629199.
- It is a requirement that during the investigation all attendees bring their own torches and these are to be used at all times when walking in darkness around the locations we visit. If any injuries are sustained due to participants walking around in the dark without the use of a torch JP Paranormal will not be held liable as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
- JP Paranormal take the safety of our attendees very seriously therefore we will not allow pregnant woman on any of our events due to the many restrictions at our locations.
- IMPORTANT:In order not to disrupt our events & for the health and safety of our attendees, employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or hosts JP Paranormal will not tolerate anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you are suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or of bringing alcohol or drugs to the event, you will be asked to leave as you have broken your agreement of our Terms and Conditions and therefore no refund will be given.
- Please note that smoking is strictly forbidden inside any public places as stated by UK law, however the site custodian or one of our JP Paranormal staff will advise you where the permitted smoking areas are.
- No naked flames or other potential fire hazards are to be used during your stay.
- There are no sleeping facilities at any of our locations, unless otherwise stated on JP Paranormal website or by our Agents.You will be awake for the duration of the investigation. Please remember this and consider that you have your journey home after the event and take care when driving. We advise that you book overnight accommodation with late check out. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused before or after the event. Remember tiredness can kill.
- One of our frequently asked questions is “can personal items be left in the base room during the investigation”. You can, however JP Paranormal will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event in any part of the locations.
- Car parking at the event. Please note that car parking at any of our events is at the owners own risk & JP Paranormal will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- When attending any of the events you are strongly advised to wear sensible warm clothing and footwear. JP Paranormal accept no responsibility for any injury sustained due to inappropriate clothing and footwear.
- JP Paranormal cannot foresee any problems; however accidents/incidents do happen. We advise you to stay with your group during your visit to the location and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you further indemnify JP Paranormal and any of the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from any participation in the activity.
- JP Paranormal are not responsible for the safe custody of attendee’s property, for its loss, damage or theft.
- In most cases all events take place, only if JP Paranormal cancel an event due to circumstances out of our control will you be contacted and offered a place on another event. We are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings and travel costs.
- By booking any named guest medium events you have agreed under these Terms and Conditions that JP Paranormal reserves the right to change the named medium with another medium due to unforeseen circumstances. All public events are priced without regard to the specific medium.
- Occasionally, Events or Guest Mediums may change or are cancelled or postponed by JP Paranormal due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer on to another available event. No Refunds will be given.
- Booking through JP Paranormal website or via any JP agents you agree that any and all services & events are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants & host on any of our events.
- JP Paranormal personnel are all experts in their field; however, any and all statements made utilising our personnel are the sole opinion of the individual person and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of JP Paranormal. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or host should be interpreted as factual or actual.
- JP Paranormal only use professional & reputable guest mediums.You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants or host suggest something to you, It is your own responsibility to decipher the information you may receive and make a decision based on your own beliefs and not others around you.
- Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.Aggressive behaviour towards any team member and/or other guests will NOT be tolerated. You will be removed from the event in any such case arising you would have broken your agreement of our Terms and Conditions and therefore NO REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- The JP Paranormal team have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in various locations. All stories about the locations are not fabricated (to the best of our knowledge), however we cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night of your investigation.We do however only book events at paranormally active locations.
- Unless indicated by a member of JP Paranormal team you are not to work alone in any of the locations. Permission may be given depending on the nature of the location.
- All bookings made through JP Paranormal and our Agents means that you have accepted all of our Terms and Conditions and they are non-negotiable.
- All these conditions and any contract you have agreed to shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- At any time we may revise these Terms and Conditions and we advise that you check this website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the JP Paranormal website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period due to system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Please be respectful and courteous of your surroundings when leaving an event, due to the time you agree to leave quietly and quickly, respecting the privacy of any nearby residents.
- JP Paranormal Gift Vouchers each have a unique voucher number which is assigned to the person you have purchased the voucher for, therefore the voucher will not be valid if you pass it onto another person. However should you wish to change the name of the voucher holder please contacted us by email at email@example.com notifying us in writing quoting the person’s name & voucher No.
- Due to changes in Consumer Law replacing the Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 we are obliged to state the following: “All events on this site are for entertainment purposes only.”
- Above all we hope you have a fascinating paranormal experience.
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ NON REFUND POLICY
If making a booking via our web site and use the online payment service you will have to pay the full amount for the event in advance. This payment consists of a minimum £20.00 non-refundable deposit plus the required balance (for some events, due to higher venue costs, the deposit may be higher than £20).
All customers will be sent an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org detailing times and any special meeting arrangements for an event – due to access arrangements it may be necessary to meet elsewhere prior to an event. JP Paranormal can not be held responsible for late or non-attendance due to this e-mail not being read. Please ensure that you check both your inbox and any junk mail folders. If you believe you have not been sent this e-mail please contact JP Paranormal at least 1 week prior to an event.
Deposits for all events are non-refundable, however you can move your deposit to a different event or it can be transferred over to another guest if we are given 4 week’s notice prior to the event.
Full balance of payment for an event must be received at least 2 weeks prior to an event (exclusions to this can only be authorised by Jenny Brown in writing or by e-mail).
If a cancellation is made within the 2 week period prior to an event full payment less deposit will only be refunded if JP Paranormal are able to sell the place/s to another guest/s.
Any exclusions to be above policy are solely at the discretion of Jenny Brown.
If you cannot attend an event then please contact us as soon as possible, even if it is less than four weeks so that our staff know you will not be attending, thank you.
If you cannot attend an event please contact us by email to email@example.com or call us on 07921 629199 as soon as possible and let us know even if it is less than 4 weeks to the event so we know that you will be not attending.
All event attendees are entitled to request a JP Paranormal loyalty card. Loyalty cards will be endorsed at each event by a member of the JP Paranormal Team. Once an attendee has collected 5 endorsements on their loyalty card they will be entitled to attend any event with a ticket cost of up to £25.00 free of charge. Completed loyalty cards may be used as part payment for events with a higher ticket cost. Only one loyalty card may be used per attendee per event. Loyalty card are non-refundable – if a customer cancels a booking having used a loyalty card as full- or part- payment that loyalty card becomes null and void and cannot be used for the booking of any further events.
DATA PROTECTION – CONSENT & PRIVACY
Booking event tickets online requires a customer to provide their name, address, contact telephone number and email address. This information is stored on our secure online server. Any customer completing an online booking does so in the knowledge that they are consenting to the storage of this information. This information is required purely for accounting purposes and JP Paranormal will at no time share this information with any third party or use this information internally for any purposes other than contacting the customer in relation to their booking and maintenance of the business’ financial accounts.
During all events members of the JP Paranormal Team, and guests, may take photos and make audio and video recordings. These may be published on Facebook in part or in their entirety. By placing a booking and accepting our terms and conditions customers consent to the use of photographs and recordings in this way.
It is the responsibility of the person placing the booking to ensure all members of their group are aware of all terms and conditions.
JP Paranormal reserve the right to change any policies without notice.